Help looking for my input for expanding both current site

137 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by henry the turtle
henry the turtle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where is my comment or did it just not qualify for posting as a new topic? I do not have a signature. Someone straighten me out to understand how to post a new topic and/or add to an existing topic.
henry the turtle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MDWL and MDML Yesterday both teams played. W ranked third and M ranked 5 in country. For none students our source for games was the WaPo. Usual small crowds for both. Imagine if you actually posted the schedule for all D1 games on the MD site.The fix is very easy, which is a "drop down" table on the front page. By selecting a particular sport you would be transferred to the sport of your choice. AT the site selected one would see the schedule, roster and a one paragraph about current news. This enhancement will benefit (students, alums, advertisers and school friends) An emotional benefit will be realized by the team members with larger crowds cheering their efforts.
I hope this makes a posting as I have no idea how to show my signature. What is the holdup in doing this. I only see benefits for the school.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.