Finally Out of Two Years of Smoke and Mirrors?

2,663 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by makiratwo
MarylandMagic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
One of the big questions for me going into this season is if we are now out of the two year hole we've been in at the point guard position. That, of course, was the parting gift left to us by our National Freshman of the Year point guard when she decided to bail. We went from having a potentially elite player at the most important position to having to scramble to cover the spot. I'm somewhat surprised we've done as well as we have the past two seasons. Now, I'm hoping we have solidified the point guard position with the arrival of this freshman class. This is probably the biggest question for me entering the season.
Terrapinlifer
I agree...Brenda's team needs a real good "floor general" out there. Too many times against good competition, the offense looked "helter skelter" out there.
makiratwo
It sounds like Owusu may be the one. Let's hope that's the case. Hopefully, Olivia Owens will take a step forward to give us a second big to go with Austin, especially if Collins has to sit this season.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.