Angel Reese

6,489 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Terpfvr
hoopsgirl2520
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Angel has narrowed her list to Maryland, Tennessee, Southern Cal, South Carolina and Syracuse.
MarylandMagic
Interesting player. I've seen her a few times. I also watched her half-brother, Mikael Hopkins, play in HS and at Georgetown.

Go Terps!
TTKeith
Staff
And her pops back in the day at Loyola
TTKeith
Staff
Could end up anywhere, who knows, but Terps in their battling as always/from the start
hoopsgirl2520
Angel Reese the #2 prospect will be visiting Maryland this weekend.
makiratwo
Let's hope Brenda and company can work their magic...
terps80
Do not know how to embed tweets on here but saw on social media that Reese took her visit, and got to wear the Terps uniform in a photoshoot. Great weather and a huge Terps football win over top 25 Syracuse, couldn't have asked for a better setting. Go Terps! Also, hoopsgirl, check your PM when you have the chance.
terps80
Update:

ESPN reports that Angel Reese has completed her official visits, cancelling her last visit, which was scheduled for South Carolina. She has also eliminated Tennessee, leaving a final three of Maryland, Syracuse, and Southern Cal. Reese will be making her college decision on November 1st.

Go Terps!
terps81
I am certain Brenda has pointed out to her that there were five Terps in the WNBA finals and two of them played significant roles.
terps81
Her signing raises the serious possibility of a return to the final four, either this year or next or hopefully, both.
We will have two 6'3" wings. How do you guard them?
Terpfvr
The power of prayer???
Mudcats
terps81 said:

Her signing raises the serious possibility of a return to the final four, either this year or next or hopefully, both.
We will have two 6'3" wings. How do you guard them?
I believe diamond had zero points in last game, so people are guardable.... btw I think diamond is great, but so much goes into winning and the mere accumulation of talent isn't enough.....team must grow, defend, learn, compete etc....but talent helps
Terpfvr
I noticed a close correlation between the level of talent on my teams and the level of coaching genious i displayed during games. LOL
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.