Delaware

2,389 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by terps81
terps81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We routed them today. Is no one interested? Finally we look like a top ranked team. Who knows what has happened the last two games but nothing to the good.
Terpfvr
I admit that I have no first hand knowledge from the locker room. But given my experience (at a substantially lower level of competition) I offer the following. You have a team with two tiers of players, the returning veterans and a highly ranked recruit class and a significant transfer. Under any circumstance the returning players and newcomers would take a bit of time acclimating to me another. In normal circumstances the new p!ayers would not be as adept as college level players and require significant time to fully absorb the team culture, plays, and become familiar with one another ,both on and off the court. It can be particularly tricky with a highly skilled freshman class as we have.
I think the JMU game served to help unite the team. This was reflected in the De!aware game. More time together will make this a well oiled machine Especially when the currently injured players are blended into the mix.
Mudcats
Owusu has the looks of a big timer. KC has to be better and rebounding has to get better. I do like this team.
terps81
Actually, JMU may be better than we thought. They have only lost one game -- to us. They beat Georgetown last night.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.